Friday 31 January 2014

January Favorites!

Hello again! I can't believe it's already the end of January! Anyways, I wanted to share a few of the things I could not live without and fell in love with in the month of January. What were some of your favorites ?

Beauty Favorites: 


1. Bare Escentuals: Bare Minerals Matte Foundation Broad Spectrum w/ SPF 15 - I love love love this foundation. Every time I just want a light to medium coverage, or even if it's just one of those lazy make up days, this is all I put on and bam! Because it's made of minerals, the foundation enhances my skin and treats it, rather than clogging my poors and making me break out. It's a win-win!

2. Bare Escentuals: Precision Face Brush - I wouldn't apply my foundation with nothing else but this brush. It is so much easier to apply with, and it has very soft top so that my skin is not irritated. 

3. Benefit: BrowZings - I love this eyebrow kit ! Whether it's for an everyday use, or something formal, it keeps my brows looking full and shaped ! It doesn't have the appearance of "marker eyebrows." Because it's a powder, it gives a natural finish. I use the wax just to shape my brows, but you can also use it over the powder to keep the color in tact! 

4. Burt's Bees: Lip Shimmer in Rhubarb - I love using this to give me moisture and a tint of color. Along with my other favorite Bare Minerals foundation, I would wear these two alone and my face is set for the day ! 

5. Maybelline: Pure Concealer Mineral - Now on the days I didn't have enough sleep, or just need something to waken up my face, I use this concealer under my eyes to give me a brighter look. It doesn't crease (thank God!) and it doesn't melt off! It's just what I need in this hot and humid weather !

6. F21: Detangler Brush - Now, this past month, I've been losing quite a lot of hair, (yikes!) - but ever since I started using this, I've lost less ! It does a very good job with detangling my hair without breaking it ! I bought this at my recent trip to Manila in Forever21, and so far it's working wonders! 

Fashion Favorite: 


7. Charles & Keith: I cannot stop using this handbag! I also bought this in my recent trip to Manila at one of the malls. It retails for about $80. It's spacious and it's not too heavy. I've been using it as a travel and everyday bag. It's convenient because I can wear it as a shoulder bag, a cross body or carry it as a handbag. 

Favorite Foodie: 


8. Café Esxapes K-Cup: Chai Latte - I've been obsessed with this chai latte ! I just pop this into my Keurig and have it almost every morning and every night before I go to bed. On rainy days, I like to drink it to help me relax and be stress free! The mixture of this k-cup is just perfect ! Not too sweet, and not too spicy. This was actually recommended by my wonderful and lovely friend, Jazmine. Check her out! : sweetserendipity042512.blogspot.com