Saturday 8 February 2014

My Daily Routine !

Aaaannnd she's back! Story time! Once upon a pre-teen, I broke out around my t-zone area (mostly forehead only). Let me remind you, I was starting high school and breaking out was like being scarred for life. My breakouts weren't severe. They weren't those red icky ones. They were like blackheads and maybe a zit here and there when its that time of the month. BUT, nonetheless, just breaking out in an area where you feel that's the only place people look at when people talk to you, is quite embarrassing, and you just feel the need to cover up or find a solution to get rid of them! Hey, I tried almost everything! From proactiv (burned my skin and dried it out), Clean & Clear (just wasn't doing the trick), Neutrogena (made my face feel soft, but not get rid of my blemishes), and I just gave up! Finally, in a trip to San Francisco, my aunt introduced me to the Clinique 3-Step-System and the Clarisonic. I can absolutely testify to the wonders it has done for my skin!

The Clarisonic: Mia 2

"Our promise is to beautifully transform skin. In this pursuit of transformation, we promise to deliver scientifically proven sonic technology synergistically combined with optimized skincare formulas for a beautifully engineered experience, immediate satisfaction, and long-term results."

Let me tell you, they have done just that! I saw improvement in my skin within a week! The way this works is, the movement of the brushes produces 300 movements per second. Because of that, it loosens all the dirt and oil, and removes the deep-seated impurities from the pores. All it takes is just one minute to use this magical wonder. For even and thorough cleansing, the timer pulses momentarily to indicate it is time to move to another part of your face. Isn't that neat? All I have to do is put any cleansing product I want on the brush, and press the button! 



Clinique 3 Step System:

The 3 Step System is just as simple as it sounds. The system introduces:
"Create the cleanest, healthiest version of your skin. Just 3 products, 3 minutes, twice a day."
It's that simple! All I had to do was choose my skin type, and the set is already made for you! My skin type fell under number 3, because I'm combination-oily - which meant I was only oily and shiny in the T-zone, but comfortable on the cheeks. 

These products are what also improved my skin. This is the system I use day and night - before I get ready for my day, and before I go to sleep at night. It does wonders! I can never not use it. It really helps keep my skin feeling fresh and clean. 

From left to right:
Step 1: Cleanse - Non-drying formulas leave all skin types feeling fresh, clean and comfortable.
Step 2: Exfoliate - Sweeps away pollution, excess oil, dulling flakes to reveal fresher skin. 
Step 3: Moisturize - Gives skin the "drink" it needs to maintain optimal moisture balance. 


And that's really it! I use the Clarisonic Mia 2 first to clean my face out of any dirt that might be on the surface, then I go on with the 3 Step System to make sure my face is clean, refreshed, and moisturize!




For More Info: