Thursday 13 February 2014

Fashion Friday: Fashion Haul!

I wanted to start a new segment called "Fashion Friday!" Where I will attempt to post every Friday about anything fashion related! From hauls, to looks/outfits, to must-wear's, etc. I wanted to share a few things I got during the past weeks. I actually haven't worn any of them because I needed some time as to how I would wear these pieces and put them together with different outfits. Let's get started, shall we?

Forever 21: Crop Top ($10.80)
This is the only piece I've worn out of the bunch - so far. The tribal-aztec print is really daring, but is great to add some dimension to the outfit! I paired it with black high-waisted shorts, also from Forever 21. It would also look great with high-waisted jeans for another casual look or even a skater skirt for a more girly-fun look. For a more dressed up look, I would pair these with high-waisted harlem pants and heels. 

Macys: Tommy Hilfiger Dress Shirt ($19.87)



I see a lot of "plaid" shirts coming back into style, but personally, I fell in love with this dress shirt because of its leather collar. It really gives the piece a different look. For a casual day out, I would pair these with shorts on a hot day - tucked in, or even jeans for a movie date out. If you just want to feel comfortable and cute - I would definitely pair this shirt with leggings. 


Everblue: Denim Light Wash Jean Shorts ($29.00)


This pair of jean shorts was quite pricey, but it fits comfortably! These are actually my first pair of light-washed denim jean shorts. I've been feeling the denim fashion lately. These could go with anything! I can't wait to use them to create an outfit look for you guys. Great to pair with any graphic tees, dark-toned dress shirts, and oversized sweaters. 

Houndstooth-printed Longsleeve Dress: ($5.00)


Yes, this dress was $5! I bought this piece when I was on vacation at the Philippines. They always have cute, affordable dresses! I was actually scared to get this piece because I'm not so daring when it comes to prints. BUT I decided I need more print in my wardrobe. For a casual look, I would wear this alone with a pair of cute sandals or heels. For a more dressed up look, (If I was in a colder place) I actually imagine myself wearing this with a red coat, semi-sheer tights and booties! It makes me want to go someplace cold just so I can wear it!

Payless Shoe Source: T-Strap, Lazer cut, peep-toe flats ($21.99)


I've been looking for these cute flat-sandal everywhere and I've finally found them! There were only two left in my size, so I HAD to get it. I imagine myself wearing this with anything! From maxi dresses, to jeans, to shorts to skirts! They can really dress up the look without being too - overdressed. Sometimes wearing cute flip flops isn't enough to dress up an outfit, so these are the perfect pair to fix that problem!

Annnnd that's a wrap! I'm looking forward to putting some outfits together and showing you all :)
                                     post signature