Wednesday 17 December 2014

How to: Wrap Presents!



Greetings, everyone! I decided to share how I wrapped presents this year. Jazmine from Happiness With A Side of Tea asked me to share how I wrap presents. Believe it or not, some people do not know how! So, here's how I did it:

You will need:
- Wrapping paper of your choice
- Scotch tape 
- A pair of scissors
- Black paper
- Optional: twine, decorative leaves with berries


1. I pre-measured how much wrapping paper I will need for my gift. 
2. I pulled one side over, and taped it. Repeat on the remaining side. If there is too much paper, you can fold inwards or simply cut off the excess. I like to just fold it in so it looks neat,
3. You are left with the sides. I fold the two sides inwards, as shown in the picture.
4. Then, I bring one triangle in, and fold the triangle over (as shown in number 5!)
5. You should be left with this. I like to fold this inwards and tape it to my liking :)


'

I decided not to buy gift tags this year and made my own! For this, all I did was get black paper and my white paint marker. I cut the edges with decorative scissors to give it some edge. I then taped the back and attached it to the gift. 


Remember that optional part? You can add twine and add some decorative berries or flowers of your liking! For instance, down below is another way I wrapped presents. I used postal paper, twine, and the decorative berries I was telling you about. I also made my own gift tags by printing them on label paper, sticking them to extra postal paper, and attaching it with twine.


How did you wrap presents this year? 


post signature